
If there ever could be a "rainy perfect idol day" then today is most definitely sensationally a thumbs up IT!
The sun shined pretty well early this morning, its sexy sunbeam strokes romancing my yellow peanut flowers. By lunch time the skies took on a more subdued comforting light gray haze. Before long this smoochie cool breeze elegantly cloaked the city. Rain followed.....gushed gracefully for a while then went on a gentler pitter patter hush.
Aaaah'...
....now if rainy rain drops just fall sweet like this every afternoon.... so just smooth and jazzy zen coolish...And if the birdies and crickets and all creatury creatures in the trees and grass around my garden just hum their chitter chatter so just together....theeeen siiiigh' by golly' what's a lady like me to complain about eh?
....now if rainy rain drops just fall sweet like this every afternoon.... so just smooth and jazzy zen coolish...And if the birdies and crickets and all creatury creatures in the trees and grass around my garden just hum their chitter chatter so just together....theeeen siiiigh' by golly' what's a lady like me to complain about eh?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh yeeeeiiiis...
It's so snuggly comforting cool in my homie.... feels like I have "centralized airconditioning" for free...free..free..freeeeeeee....
It's so snuggly comforting cool in my homie.... feels like I have "centralized airconditioning" for free...free..free..freeeeeeee....
Perfect bliiiiizzzful day :)
Therefore, in celebration of today, I am going to enumerate a few things and some that I am most truly grateful for:
ehe ehe ehermmm'...here goes'...
1) I am grateful for my oldest son who willingly drove for me this morning as I did my errands.
2) I am, of course, thankful for the younger one who has some sort of gadget stuck in both his ears and is right now sprawled on top of my bed playing with my cellphone and singing on top of his voice...
3) The poodle beside me who is barking at a cat who is deliberately annoying him by ever so slowly walking outside my bedroom's window ledge.
4) I am grateful that both sons have been accepted at San Beda College Alabang Hills, which has a nice WIFI campus, ample parking, great facilities, good professors and is a stone's throw away from home.
5) I am also grateful for last nights fantastic dinner by the bay. ( I just luv' it when Hubz' says "let's just eat out." :)
6) Oh' I'm so thankful for my house help who expertly cleans and helps me with home chores.
7) I am grateful for the new aircon and oven.
8) Finally, I am soooo truly thankful that tomorrow we will be going out of town - up there to where my fave volcano can be found ;>









6 comments:
and i am so grateful that you are part of my world and that i get to hear of your lovely big JOYFUL heart!
God bless you!
i do think it's a good habit to count one's blessings at times..
it's been a looooooong time since i've done so.
i hope you have a great weekend!
Rain brings so many promises of blooms :)
Love your pictures and words.
tea
xo
WOW...your weekend sounded fabulous :D
Send some of that over my way ...I'll take 2 spoonfulls please ;)
xoxo darlene
I too am really thankful fot th No.6 and No.7 in my life.
Congrats to both your sons for being acepted at the San Beda college.
Beautiful photo you posted here.
And thanks for stopping by!
I am thankful for your perspective, Luxie! Loved the post and your descriptions of your family! :-)
By the way, I also call it "Air Con". Out here, people sometimes look at me quizzically...but that's what the Guamanians called it and I picked it up living there and have called it that ever since!
Post a Comment