Sunday, June 15, 2008

A HAppy Birthday BAby

It's my baby's birthday tomorrow. The youngest of two and turning 17...

I can still remember the day he decided he didn't want the bottle anymore...barely one and inside his crib....just took a look at the milk bottle then with a disgusted grimace flung the darn thing across the room..." did he just throw what I think he did?" I asked his dad......tried to give him a new bottle but nope, he wouldn't take it...

He's till the same...once he has decided on something...nothing on earth can dissuade otherwise...

Funny as can be..That's my baby'...

THANK YOU FOR THE GREETS EVERYONE!!

9 comments:

ThursdayNext said...

Hi Luxie! Wow...what a monumental birthday! I just saw Jack today - he turns three soon and wow how time flies! xoxo

..................... said...

happy birthday to that handsome baby of yours!

X. Dell said...

Something tells me that when he reaches middle-age you'll still see him as your baby.

He looks strong, healthy and happy. Congratulations on your parenting skills.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations

My youngest son turned 18, 14 June.

Yes, the midnight sun is really something to see. And the north of Norway has spectacular beauty nature.

beezee~bee said...

...u grew up s fine s u!
happy birthday baby boy & have lotsa fun prism ;)

Mayden' s Voyage said...

Ohhh- Happy Birthday to the baby...
I wrote you a long note about falling off of my bike when I was 17...and when I looked it wasn't there! :( The blog ate my comment!
Hugs- to you and the "baby"- mine will be 13 in November, the other will be 15 in September.
It has passed so quickly...
faster than I knew was possible.

Amber Cargile said...

What a handsome boy you have, Luxie! Happy Birthday!

Lucy said...

What a smile he has!

Cathy B said...

ay ang guapo! both your boys are gorgeous :)