And this cute picture here is the beautiful "I Love Your Blog" badge given by Rose, of which I give to:1. Hliza - for bringing me to the her heart of Malaysia
2. Alison - for soulfully instructing me about how each of us are healers.
3. Foamy - for truly being here, in my life.
4. Shell - for giving fresh meaning to authenticity.
5. Cathy - from blogger to meatspace friend, one of the Ten Outstanding Women of the Philippines who mentors me about selfless giving through her projects. Let's do lunch this November.
I woke up smiiiiiiiiling today! Literally smiling.
Now, I've had scary dreams and naughty dreams and gross dreams and funny dreams and queer dreams just like everybody else.
I've also had dreams wherein I knew I was dreaming and could see myself dreaming and have even talked myself to snap out of the dreaming, willing my floaty consciousness to relax relax relax and slowly go sashay back to my gorgeous self coz' breakfast had to be made.
Lucid dreams. I've had those. But last night's or early this morning's take was stranger than strange.
Happy strange.
Round midnight yesterday after posting below, I set the alarm for 6 am. Tired out I was so sleep came easy. Next thing I knew I opened my eyes and this lady was in front of my bedroom mirror.
She turned to me and smiled bringing me a newspaper, spreading it wide to show a full page account of a news story about an island that is habitable once again. She was talking to me and I was conversing with her as if it were the most natural thing.
Right there on my bed we were. I had woken up as far as that moment was concerned chit chatting with a strange woman- on my bed (!). And if that wasn't weird enough well, the next thing was.
It felt like I was swallowed up by the bulletin and transported to that island with sand. And yeah..sandy it was. Sand sand sand everywhere! Grey sand. Castle's here and there. Every one was happy because finally they could all come home. Something like that.
I walked amidst the jubilant crowd just observing. Then from nowhere I saw this guy looking at me from the corner of his eye. He was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt and looked a bit like that teeny bop singer from the 70's named....ummmm...Leif Garret(?)....you know...blond sandy curly hair..
N'ways, so I walked up to him and told him, "I met your Aunt Milds "( referring to strange woman in my room). He laughed, walked with me, and pointed towards the sandy ground and said,
" Aunt Milds has been dead long now.
He asked me to describe the lady I saw.
" Almond eyes, 'bout this height, black hair," I told him.
He stopped walking looked into my eyes and in all seriousness said,
" tell me, what it is you REALLY remember about her? "
And I pondered for just a second and answered..."
she was happy."
I smiled after saying that as if remembering someone I knew I had known.
Then I continued;
I looked up at the stranger. He was smiling in a way that approved of something.
"Be happy - be happy," he said to me.
And Then I woke up!
I woke up from what seemed like being awake......
in the echoes of a dream that told me....
to be nothing less than - happy.
Now, I've had scary dreams and naughty dreams and gross dreams and funny dreams and queer dreams just like everybody else.
I've also had dreams wherein I knew I was dreaming and could see myself dreaming and have even talked myself to snap out of the dreaming, willing my floaty consciousness to relax relax relax and slowly go sashay back to my gorgeous self coz' breakfast had to be made.
Lucid dreams. I've had those. But last night's or early this morning's take was stranger than strange.
Happy strange.
Round midnight yesterday after posting below, I set the alarm for 6 am. Tired out I was so sleep came easy. Next thing I knew I opened my eyes and this lady was in front of my bedroom mirror.
She turned to me and smiled bringing me a newspaper, spreading it wide to show a full page account of a news story about an island that is habitable once again. She was talking to me and I was conversing with her as if it were the most natural thing.
Right there on my bed we were. I had woken up as far as that moment was concerned chit chatting with a strange woman- on my bed (!). And if that wasn't weird enough well, the next thing was.
It felt like I was swallowed up by the bulletin and transported to that island with sand. And yeah..sandy it was. Sand sand sand everywhere! Grey sand. Castle's here and there. Every one was happy because finally they could all come home. Something like that.
I walked amidst the jubilant crowd just observing. Then from nowhere I saw this guy looking at me from the corner of his eye. He was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt and looked a bit like that teeny bop singer from the 70's named....ummmm...Leif Garret(?)....you know...blond sandy curly hair..
N'ways, so I walked up to him and told him, "I met your Aunt Milds "( referring to strange woman in my room). He laughed, walked with me, and pointed towards the sandy ground and said,
" Aunt Milds has been dead long now.
He asked me to describe the lady I saw.
" Almond eyes, 'bout this height, black hair," I told him.
He stopped walking looked into my eyes and in all seriousness said,
" tell me, what it is you REALLY remember about her? "
And I pondered for just a second and answered..."
she was happy."
I smiled after saying that as if remembering someone I knew I had known.
Then I continued;
"She had the brightest smile. She loved to swim. She would drive by for me so we could swim together. I clung to her back while underwater.......She was a happy person.
I looked up at the stranger. He was smiling in a way that approved of something.
"Be happy - be happy," he said to me.
And Then I woke up!
I woke up from what seemed like being awake......
in the echoes of a dream that told me....
to be nothing less than - happy.









8 comments:
first of all ..
thanks so much for my award!!
that's very, very sweet..
ahhhh.. i have had those 'waking up from sleep, but actually still dreaming dreams'.
i dreamt of dead people, my brother, for example ..
who didn't speak to me, but the expression on their faces showed how much at peace they were ... and happy.
be happy, prism .. !!
i'll try to do the same.
thanks for my award ros! yes, let's do lunch this november after my UNICEF run. please keep me in your prayers okay? ((hugsss)))
I am really not a "woo-woo" person in general, but I've had several experiences over the years where I'm pretty sure "somone" was sending me a message, often in dreams. When a dream speaks to you very deeply, I do believe you should listen. It's talking for a reason. Who's to say whether it's God, or a spirit or even just our deep subconscious/instinct speaking to us.
What do you think this woman was trying to tell you? Do you think she wants you to move on your dream of the beach house? Or speaking more metaphorically? ;-)
My Lady Prism, thank you so much for the award. I am touched.
I love the dream you had. I call that a spiritual dream. Giving you direction on how to be. Right now you need to be happy.
wow! what a strange dream. a message? of being happy in a changing world, i say couldn't be better. :)
thanks for the award! i'm touched and honored.
What a beautiful, creative, colorful, happy dream! A dream to be enjoyed, a dream to be remembered. I'm amazed at the details you recall! Be happy, happy, happy each day. It's a choice, you know, as much as a state of being.
Woot! Thank you dear Luxie! Sorry I take sooo long to check it out. You're such a sweet soul. I love reading yours too because you have this unique way of expressing yourself..it sometimes trigger the inner feelings of me. Hugs!
That was a strange-happy dream! It made me say "wow" while reading your story (well, I guess "wow" is one of my fave expressions). And more than just a dream, I think someone somewhere is sending you the message of happiness. Thanks for sharing. It puts me back to positivity
Post a Comment