
This is what we call "halo-halo."
It basically means "all mixed up." Kinda' like how our world is right now, only in a sweet delectable way. Personally, I refer to this as the ultimate LUV food - not meant to be savored alone, but to be relished and shared with loved ones.
And this here - is for all of you.
"Dig in!" :)
xo
It basically means "all mixed up." Kinda' like how our world is right now, only in a sweet delectable way. Personally, I refer to this as the ultimate LUV food - not meant to be savored alone, but to be relished and shared with loved ones.
And this here - is for all of you.
"Dig in!" :)
xo









11 comments:
oh my, that looks so yummy! halo-halo, come here to alison! haha! yummmm!! thank you, prism.
PRISM! what are you going to poor ice cream loving me? bad girl you ... lol ..
looks delicious .. and very colorful ..
Wouldn't it be nice, oh wouldn't it be VERY nice..if Lady Prism found her way to my part of the world for sweetness and revelry and fun? We'd gather more blogging girls, both American and Canadian, and create a soul-filing retreat...
xo
Halo-Halo looks so beautiful and yummy!!
You don't have to say it twice.
Delicious!!!
Thank you very much
We call them ABC here - short for "Air Batu Campur" or Mixed Ice-cream..amazing how we have so many similar things huh?
yum!
Enjoy everyone!
Foamy, here's an extra scoop for you :>
wowowee!!!
One of those costs $5.99 here. PHP300 na ba yan ngayon?
You know what wipes all of my worries away? :) It's suman! hee hee! Yep! That sticky stuff that's wrapped in a banana leaf and you dip it in sugar! Sigh...I'm smiling right now just thinking about it... smile, smile, smile... :)
I like halo-halo too, but just sometimes, because most of the time, the ones that I happen to get have too-big granules of ice in them, and when I bite into them, they hurt my teeth, thus causing a frown! :(
Wow, that looks good! Is that Jell-O under the ice cream?
Post a Comment