
And may we not foolishly heed what doomsayers so damagingly predict: want and loss and downfalls. Worry not of such, for as long as we possess within our hearts that secret shimmer of faith, hope and love the season stands for, then this year, 2009, will surely give its blessed best for all of us.
As for me, may I constantly remember to "give that which I seek."









18 comments:
wishing you a happy new year too, prism....
i know you are good busy with family, relatives and, hopefully dear friends..
we will see you next week ..
XOXO
hapi new year prism! many great things to come...joy, love, wealth n wellness!
lotsa love from KL! ;)
Glad you are enjoying the season! I always liked the idea of setting goals the first of the year and reflecting on what positive changes we can make in our lives. To to "give that which I seek."
is a wonderful notion!
It is always nice to set goals for the year. It's much better to achieve those goals. Have a great year.
Happy New Year Lady Prism and thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. Just wanted to tell you that although the photos look as though it has snowed it is actually a very heavy hoar frost - not something you get much of in Manila I imagine:)
Hi there Prism,
Wishing you and your family a lovely new year. You're right about `not worrying'. Life is too short.
happy new year gorgeous!!!! i wish you every happiness!
Happy new year gal! Auw..can't wait to hear about that holidays..
YES!! Give that which I seek. Yes!
And NO! to doomsday predictions.
The best year yet, beautiful Woman.
xo Much love from the other side of the world.
Wishing you a Very Happy New Year, Savoring your days is a wonderful thing to do. I've missed you, Lady P.
Happy, Happy New Year! :)
Happy New Year!
Worry not, because the energy of bad things simply attracts bad things. Thoughts become things, so I will think of peace and happiness! May you and yours enjoy abundant love and joy in 2009!
Sparkly shimmery shiny New Year to you Ms Prism!!!
Looking forward to another year of your delicious photos and heart warming words.
xo
happy happy new year! blog soon... :)
lots of love to you and the world.
....sounds like a good goal...giving what one seeks...
Happy New Year, Lady Prism, and here's hoping all the rainbows find you smiling.
Faith, Hope and Love, they matter most. Happy happy New Year, Prism!!
i got to hear your adorable voice!!!
yay!!!
LOL
Thank YOU!!!
Post a Comment