Best thing, I must say, about being flat out sicky "flued" is the sensation of slowly recovering. So far as yesterday, couldn't make one minute in front of the computer before feeling knocked out dizzy.Today is better.
My luck because "lady help" didn't show up. She's sick too. As it is, I'm done cleaning the house and dong the dishes. Now my eyes are heavy.
Wait...phone ringing....
That was my son. Called to tell me he accidentally bumped into the rear of some lady's car while driving.
I hope you're reading this, honey. You're son says "it's just a scratch (?!). Told him to call you.
I need to rest...( sigh)...
Happy Monday.
Ps; Alison, I got your postcard!
Am' thrilled!
Thanks so much:>









8 comments:
Aw, Lady P, I'm glad to see your feeling well enough to post. Take your time and get all your strength back. Be well. Hugs to you.
Ouch..another nightmare is to get that kind of phone call. Happy Monday dear..
it's alive!!! yay!!
so glad you are on the mend.
nothing worse then being really sick like that.
i'm assuming your son is okay?
and the other driver too?
but wouldn't you know ..
on thursday while driving out of my neighborhood i passed my son who was pulled over on the side of the road ....
no, he didn't hit another car .. but he ran over a fire hydrant. i guess it just jumped out of the road and into him .. tsk .. he's okay .. and the car was not as damaged as we initiallly thought.
It is good you are getting better.
Take your time and sleep a lot, it is the best remedy.
stumbled into your blog through blog around the world.
i think it's the weather. i know a lot of friends who are getting sick because of the cold weather which is not even consistent.
am having flu too. oh, so happy you got the postcard! am thrilled that it traveled so far.
hope all is ok with the son.
rest well.
I hope by now you're already feeling much much better. Take care prism!
Hello Prism,
Sorry to hear that you've been sick. Me and my kids have been sick too.
Hope you get better soon,
Lydia
Post a Comment