
Bloggy friends,
This place has been a wonderful refuge for me, but the The Lady Prism needs to rest for the meantime. I will be back and you will know it!
For now, I will miss this place and miss you all.
Till some time soon...
take care
This place has been a wonderful refuge for me, but the The Lady Prism needs to rest for the meantime. I will be back and you will know it!
For now, I will miss this place and miss you all.
Till some time soon...
take care
The Lady Prism









24 comments:
take care :) xo
I like your new words, there.
Had no idea that my two different accounts were on the opposit sides of a fence, one allowed in, the other not.
I don't cuss and I wipe my feet when I come inside.
I bring flowers or silly grins.
(though right now it may just be me out on the road....)
Same here Luxie, I'm not totally back up and running yet. Taking it slow and finding myself again first.
We'll miss you, just as I found you again, will email then? Rest up well my dear friend.
Oh I'm gonna miss your writings prism. Take your time but don't be away for too long ha.
moved indeed.
hey.
i know where to find you.
Take care, Luxie. Please let me know when you return...
and.. don't be a stranger - you know where you can find me!
You and your beauty and your tales of the journey will be missed, but you will be in my thoughts. Take the time you need. All will be as it should.
thinking of you! hope you are having a great weekend! xoxo
ooohhh...do come back sooner than later! :(
Just as I am catching up you are going. awww! Do come back soon!
Just checkin in... hope you are having agreat week!
I'm worried about you~
hugs ♥
Take care dear friend...Life is an
energy taker on some days .....and a giver on others
Look forward to seeing you back soom. Love your blog!
Linda
hey Luxe~
it's hard to keep up, huh?
I KNOW!~
I'm just getting here and you posted this about three weeks ago.
Much love to you, hope you are doing well and that you are very happy living your beautiful life.
xoxo
Gillian xo!
Just back and thought I would pop in to say hello and see how you are doing! I will check on Facebook! xoxo H
Hi there lovely lady. Hurry back I am missing your doses of beautiful words...
Hope you return to say hello soon
Linda
Wishing that all is well with you..blogging has lost its sparks now..hope you'll come back soon.
Come back...come back....I miss you!
Hi Lady P,
I have been thinking about you and meaning to come here. How are you? I do hope you will be coming back to blogging soon. You are missed.
Hi
Great design and animation.
Diet Plan
,
Walk In Clinic
,
Healthy Diet Foods
,
Health and Medicine
,
Pakistani Real estate
,
JObs opportunities for us
,
Travel In Pakistan
Howdy!
I came by to see if you were blogging anywhere these days... let me know if you are!
Happy almost weekend!!
Still around, and still looking forward to your presence in cyberspace.
Stopping by again to say hello, and to let you know I'm thinking of you.
Post a Comment