The Lady Prism has been specially occupied with such and such and such aaaand such' doings...siiigh'.....and she sure misses you all.Shucksies'...she even tried writing last night. Alas' as soon as she managed to sneak a peek at the lovely Carmen's dreamy mermaid bloggy'....( deeeep breath here)... someone hoisted her up and away for yet another something such to attend to....siiigh'.
Today howevah' is a fresh new day and by goooolly sweetie pie baby' she is well intent on blogging..yaaaah'...while swimming in a lake of paper work that is he!he!
So, tata' here...won't say much for now coz' she sure is excited to knock knock into your bloggy' homies. Thaaaank you to all you wonderful folks who left a sweet note through the grand ol' Bushy down here :>
Happy start of the week and have fuuun!
ps: Clicking on "Carmen" here or up there will lead to her dreamy blog:>
pss: Note to Mr X:DELL from Bushy: Not a day goes by when I don't remember what I did hu! hu! Although I am still quite a danger to children who would like to pat my nose, Dr. Phil says I am healed.
10 comments:
hey you, where have you been? hope all is well. would love to read bushy stories and self potrait of bushy the model too. :)
good morning..
yawn.. major pre coffee yawwwwwn..
paper work .. ick..
i really don't feel very inspired to write at the moment..
well, you have a good week too..
xo
ps: yay, the coffee is done
she is a dreamer...
LOL
Hoping you are doing well!
That picture of you looking fabulous with your husband is lovely
Hi Ms Prism..long time no see..I saw you in one of my post's comment...sorry for not coming here for so long! Got to work early tomorrow but blogworld is pulling..he he..I'm in my parents' house with no hubby to drag me back to the bed..woohoo..
hey you ... nice new space ... wishing you a good week, too.
prism, ang payat mo na :) i think i'll turn vegetarian too. let's see each other soon!
Poor Bushy....Dr Phil?!?!? :)
Luxie--hey hey!! I'se jes' dashin' past to see how ya' is? Very happy ter see youse still bloggin';!!
Hope youse well, happy and content.
I always thought Dr. Phil would go to the dogs.
hi there.
i love the paintings you did!
(checked out on the navigation page)
my fave was the one that looked like water)
Post a Comment