Awesome! I can now sit at any spot within my home and get a connection!
We called the internet guy yesterday, and he set up everything needed for our family to go totally wiiiiiireless. I'm no longer stuck in the bedroom hooked to a cable. Goooosh' me feels so chic whoohoo! No more spending money for coffee shop ambiance.....my home is better.
Uuuuuuuh' wish you could hear the crickety creek of the cricket in my backyard, and chirpy birdies too ( that pic is not my backyard tho')....so just soothing and relaxing to the ears.
Right now there are three computers online and everything is fine.
Quiet, peace... just the kind of working environment for me. Perhaps I can write another poem he!he!
Ah' the perks of technology.....freedom redefined.
2 comments:
we wought to get a person in to connect us properly..
we've tried outselves, but apparently don't have quite what we need.
i'm stuck to one place when i'm online..
welcome to the word of wi-fi and endless possibilities...
Post a Comment