grey dull
but
mind
come see,
the chrysalis
of
my yellow fireflies
twirling
with white
fairy bugs
over lavender tulips
and pink petals
of invisible jasmines
"A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked." - Anais Nin
4 comments:
dance little faerie bugs, dance! there is beauty alive in the soul, despite the weather through the window.
Lifeless skies
Not here!
Lightings and thunder
I like your fireflies
I like your garden
I like your mind
I hope you don't mind
i think you need to get some sleep and take a break from that mean work you are doing. not that i don't like what your imagination can produce. but i'm almost tempted to take a drink of alice in wonderland's shrinking potion (or was it a growing potion) and go hide amongst the pink petals..
I enjoy your poetry, Luxie!
Post a Comment