I
still
don't
know
what
to...
say
I still don't know what to...say..
still
don't
know
what
to...
say
I still ...still....still..still...
"A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked." - Anais Nin
8 comments:
that's okay ... then speak in images. still-ness is ok sometimes.
me neither dahling...;)
nways its mirror~me and RefLeCtiON has moved to http://euphoricroyale.blogspot.com
see ya soon ;)
sometimes still-ness is what is needed. it's okay.
i'll be out of touch for a while..
xo
Simply say
Buddham ! Saranam ! Gatchaami !
No updates
don't say anything if nothing comes to mind. simply close your eyes, breathe in, breathe out and attune your ear to the sounds of nature, you'll be amazed at the new sounds you hear. that is also a form of meditation. glad to see you're keeping up.
I like Thai tea, and brownies. Of course, in the US, they'll put you in jail for putting tea in brownies. People used to do it all the time, though, back in the '60s.
stillness is okay.
Post a Comment