Haven't you noticed how lately it seems before you can even spell the word yesterday, tomorrow is already parked outside? Time is in a tail spin and the world is in a crazy dizzy whirl! I want to stop it somehow, just press "pause" on a minute where it is NOW. But of course I can't. I am a woman captive of time; encased in a dimension where I have to flow with the swiftly sliding seconds, hours and days of creaturedom. Even this very moment has become a dot....a blink...a past. I can only look back now, back to the pages of a week spent with family and friends. All leaflets of memories.
Quite frankly, I have ceased to think that everything I'm planning to be, want to be, will to be, dream to be in the future - will be. And for the first time.....for the first time, I'm ok with that. I may be held by time, but I will not be imprisoned by dreams. I am the dream.
And I'm ok just being me now...
sitting here...( in a fluffy bed in Moonville),
sipping coffee...( decaf ),
wiggling both my feet.....( left right, left right),
and burping a bit...( oooops...just a contented bit....scuse me')....
tra la la la la......la...
now is cool...
9 comments:
Yeah, I shouldn't complain.
sipping coffee (caffeine)
wiggling both my my feet
if i were sipping coffee in bed while wiggling my feet i'd inevitably dump the whole hot mess down the front of my nightie ..
but, anyways, i'm happy that you are content with 'now' .. :)
Sometimes its just best to savour the moment.
Because you only have a finite supply.
I'm not sure about the finite part.
Going on the saying from Christians, we walk out of life with full health into a Heaven of sorts.
So, as you enjoy life so much? You may never know you die.
Thus, infinity.
Good luck with that.
Me? I figure there's so many wise books talking about reincarnation (including the bible) that the next step is just that. The next step.
Therefore, as you enjoy life, enjoy it to the fullest (wiggle your feet all morning!) because it may be work on the other side.
But, there would be work on the other side, anyway, so they that enjoy what is given tem are so much the better off, then.
In any case, enjoy your feet wiggling time as you will.
See ya.
Now is cool even though I am tired...but I am relaxing and its cool to be reading this blog right now. ;)
Hi there everyone!Thanks for being here today. I was thinking that the world seems to be so muddled in bad news lately, a little sigh of thankfulness for the preciousness of the present moment would do me a bi of good. Take care everyone!
still in the now, dahling? ;)
breeze it & enjoy every moment of it!
just be!
and preferebly be in the NOW
p.s when in doubt... DANCE!!!
xxooxx
At first I was marveled to see such a blog.Your blog is sparkling. It has a great appeal.
How are U able to cope such a lot. Meet me at
http://gwb-chinese.blogspot.com/
Waiting with curiosity. To know your innovation.
And if you want to learn chinese,please visit at
http://www.chinesepal.cn/first/learn-chinese/index.htm
Thanks again and looking forward for more of your posting soon!
Post a Comment