Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked." - Anais Nin
4 comments:
Very true words. I have something for you on my blog. Look at Monday's post. Hugs.
I was wondering if anyone believes in destiny?
www.GodYesOrNo.com
Exactly.
You are what your deep, driving desire is
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny.
______________________________
R,
my eyes must be playing tricks on me.
when i first glanced at this i read it as:
_______________________________
you are what you drive. your jeep is your desire.
as you desire you need a wheel.
if you have no wheel you are dead.
if you are dead you can't reach your destiny.
______________________________
(i am not kidding, i think i am going nuts)
Post a Comment