I'm sad for two reasons. First is because I'm hubz-less for almost the entire week. Second, my lap top crashed. I know it did. I feel it inside me. When its light went out without a warning, that was it. Happened just a few minutes ago. This I am working on belongs to me' Hubz.
Now i'm trying not to panic or worry or even think about it. I'm cool. Just as cool as this morning when I peeked beneath the boys' bunk and inside their closets to discover untold regions of bewilderment and "aaarg- ness" meant only for moms with teenage boys.
I was cool. I didn't bang my head or froth in the mouth or gorge my own eye sockets out. I didn't scream or head for the raging billows of the South China Sea and glide in butterfly strokes towards Bermuda- triangle.
I wanted to. But I'm cool. I belong here. I am planted here. I will bloom here. Burst forth and spread my posh pretty pouty pollens the way nature meant it. Hush! I am the pollen of the east. I am nature. Revered.
Oh yes. I am the tulip. I am the.. b-o-u-nganvillia ( hell how do you spell that?). I am the gumamela...the champaca...the sampaguita and the rosal.
S*-T, my laptop is dead!My files!!! My pictures!!!
Hu!hu!hu!hu!hu!
Commiserate with meeee ohhh world...for we are one...hu! hu! hu!
ey, I said a bad word there. It's been such a long time since I've said a bad word. Can I say it again? I know a few more.
Will I post this?
should I post this?
But what is a post ( asked by the great Foamy)?
Now that my laptop is - dead..
( I can't even change my bloody smiling picture up there hu! hu! u! hu!)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I so feel your pain!!! When my last computer crashed, it really hurt. I'm hoping you can get it repaired. Don't despair, maybe you didn't lose all your stuff. Here is a big hug from me to you!! You are going to be fine. I also suggest have a drink and maybe some chocolate to make it easier.
this happened to me in june and i wanted to just cry and cry. the worst was not being able to blog...its like being an artist and someone taking away your paint without a trace of it!!! please tell me you backed up your photos?
oh dear, Prism! That's not good. No not at all. Bloom ... but get thee to a repair shop. And pray that it's not your hard drive that crashed, but something small and repairable. Mine crashed last year - total crash, no power to boot up. Had to use the library every day cuz I'd been laid off a few weeks before and was job hunting. My repair place was able to pull my photos and such and put them on a CD for me. All is not lost! Except maybe some stuff in your boys' rooms ... lol!
i still mourn for my beloved iBook. it didn't crash ... its just in the UK and i cannot retrieve it at this time ... oh i miss it so. one lesson i learned from that experience is what's truly important.
best wishes to you.
Darling, there is no need to change your bloody, smiling picture. You are beautiful!
Hellos and hugs from the otherside of the world. xo
Oh my goodness gracious! Well, you know what, you can still take out your hard drive, and most probably, everything is still there, you just need to take it out and wire it into a new lap top! I think that's what I did the last time (and hopefully the really really last time) my computer crashed. It's just the software that really crashed. :)
I found you on Blog Around The World, under Philippines, cuz I was recently added there, too!
hee hee! Hava sunny day!
Charity
p.s.
you sure do like pixies! :)
ooh... sorry bout your laptop, you've just given me the "aha!" mine was giving some blankness the other day, i'd better do a backup soon. sometimes, if the it guys is reeeaally smart, he's able to save your data.
ohhhhhhh, i hope it's not really dead ..
just snoozing ..
and dreaming ..
Post a Comment