Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year to all!!
I was in the middle of frying chicken ( marinated and seasoned with lemon juice, paprika, pepper, salt and a bit of curry, coated with all purpose flour, dunk in 4 inches sizzling boiling oil he!he!) when I had the urge to do a little crude blurry video ov' me just saying "hi."
I want to greet everyone by name, but there's just too many I want to mention. A proper list must be made so I don't miss anyone :)
Right now, this is the uncombed, fried chicken smelling me :)
Have a great day!
UPDATE:
Thank you very much for your comments and greetings! I will be back soon. Right now it's busy busy fun busy. Take care and enjoy the holidays!
31 comments:
So great to see you, Lady Prism! I hope to see more videos.
hey, this is so sweet! love the video greetings, ya... definitely looking forward for more!
Hey, nice to see you. Be careful of the oil. Have a great Thursday.
absolutely charming!!!! .. :)
you have such a nice voice ..
thanks so much for sharing .. <3
Wow, I've now heard your voice. It's so soft and warm (that's a really cool female voice). I wasn't expecting that. There's also a hint of an American accent.
........*
.......♥♥
......~♥~♥~
.....♥~♥~♥
...~♥~♥♥~♥~
...♥~♥~♥♥~♥~
.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
........[]
:)
My sweet friend-
Hugs and Merry Christmas :)
I loved it! Its so nice to get to hear your voice and see you in a video! Very fun thanks!
That dinner sounded yummy by the way! I love lemon on chicken. I am taking a break from baking, myself. I have to bring sweets to some partys this weekend so I have been cooking alllllll day! The house smells great but I can feel the pounds accumulating on my belly right now! lol
Have a great weekend! xoxoH
You are beyond adorable! Thank you for the sweet and wonderful comment on my dec 19th post. I love hearing your voice. I have something for you, something I wish to mail to you. How can I do this? My email is evenstarart@gmail.com.
Much love to you!! xo
Can a voice "twinkle?" Cuz that's how I hear your voice: sweet, feminine, gentle ... with the most charming twinkle in it. I'm so delighted by the gift of hearing and seeing you on video!
Hugs to you!
So thoughtful of you.
This is great! Just like you're standing in front of me and said all that..Wowwiee..I love it! I was thinking of doing this days ago for my bday post but deleted it coz I think my facial expression looked so funny then..he he. Maybe I'll try again.
And I marinate my chicken that way too..my hubby's frying rule..if you don't put things swimming in the oil..that means not enuf oil and not delicious!
Lovely video
Merry Christmas to you too
and I liked the fragrance of chicken
It warms my heart too!
If you can't ski you will not be alone, a lot of tourists in the ski resorts can't ski. They are more there for the after ski activities.
And I'm sure you will learn the basics after a few days.
That's a cool Christmas greeting. Hope you have a great one. Cheers.
a very merry merry christmas to you and your loved ones, prism ..
Merry Christmas to you and to your family, Lady Prism!
What a fun idea! Lovely to hear you, keep on having a merry Christmas!
Thank you so much for your kind words last week! I hope you had a very joyous Christmas.
oh, how sweet of you, lady lux! nice to put a voice and a real life person to the name. have a wonderful, wonderful christmas season yourself, dear friend and i, too, am so blessed to have gotten to known you. i love coming here and reading your uplifting and inspiring words.
oh, and that chicken recipe sounds divine! i'll have to make myself a batch....
love,
rebecca
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and I hope that your new year brings you much joy and happiness and health. Take care.
and a very merry christmas to you! you simply have the most beautiful blog i have seen! it greatly rejuvenates my spirit just to come here. your lovely personality shines through!
Howdy!
Today has also become a 'crafting' day, making shiny new sidebar pix for everyone.
And the fun part?
Testing them!
Hello!! Just popped in to say hi and wish you a happy new year! xo
Hello Lady Prism,
Your comments on my blog not too long ago made me smile so very big. And you are one of the sweetest bloggers out there.
Thank you so much for your kind words, they meant so much to me. And now to come here and listen to your voice and see your pretty face I am overjoyed!!! Podcasts are so much fun.
I hope you have the best, brightest, most bliss filled 2009.
With love,
Gillian
xo
hi R!!
hello to you too and happy new year.
nice music,
nice video,
nice you.
~chesca
Hello Lady Prism,
What a very nice video!!!!!!
I hope your Christmas was nice. Wishing you a great holiday week ahead and a very happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!
Lydia
Just thought it would be a-moosing to wear a moose head for the eve.
HA!
Anyway, Chickory has that flying squirrel and I wanted to giggle up the comment a bit.
Hey....a Lil Bullwinkle never hurt anyone, eh?
And look!
Nothing up my sleve....
(reaching into the hat, we all waited for the surprise...)
hello? where are you?
happy new year prism! may all things nice come your way in 2009
Merry holidays to you, too. Busy fun is a good thing, no?
Mike
Just stopped by to wish you and yours a Happy New Years. Take care.
Luxie that was so so special, thanks for doing that. Happy new year my bloggy friend. I finally found your right link! Thanks for every thing.
Take care!!
Post a Comment