Friday, January 23, 2009

Sometimes

I can't say that I'm sad, because I'm not. I don't believe I am. No, I'm not. I have no reason to be. And if I were not me looking at me right now, I'd feel a little envy. Things are right, more than right. Amidst the chaos of a spiraling uncertainty, a palpable energy pumps luck and positivity in my world.

So why the tears?
For no reason.

I don't know.
They just flowed.

So I let it.

Sometimes, I guess,
....that's just how it is.

7 comments:

Michael K. Althouse said...

I get that. Makes all the sense in the world. Sometimes I feel just a little bit guilty that things are so good in my world and I'm not sure why that is.

Mike

Helene said...

I sometimes feel unfulfilled... untapped... unappreciated... and I too look around and have all the things that most people in the world strive for. I cant say I feel guilt about that as I have worked my life to get where I am. I just wish I could be content with what I have and not want more. I always want more... Its a curse!

darkfoam said...

sometimes all we can do is embrace our melancholy



on a more shallow note ..
luvin' your paper dress, btw .. :)

Anonymous said...

Bring it out...

Guatyen said...

i get that too sometimes.

LOREN said...

sometimes it's ok to give in to vulnerability. Let tears fall.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

True, I have a head injury, yet, am I gonna wanna let that slow me down on the Uphill climb on my mountain bike?? No way, dude!! Here's my story...

Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant, guhroovaliciousness (-Austin POW!ers), pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy, Reality-Firepower-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal: PLEASE KEEP HANDS/FEET INSIDE THE WIDE UNTIL WE MADE A CIRCUMFERENCE OF NEVER-ENDING-POSSIBILITIES. Yes, we’ll have a high-flying, immense-impression to be an outstanding-red-marker! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Puh-leeeze meet me Upstairs. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl…