How To Be Interviewed:
1. Ask me to send you interview questions.
2. Post your answers in your site.
3. Link to me.
4. Ask if anyone is interested to be interviewed.
5. Send questions.
6. ENJOY!
Part One
Hliza: How do you describe your fashion sense? (You're encouraged to write an essay on that..better with pics!)Prism: My fashion sense? Seriously? Weeeeelp, jeans jeans and jeans. Nothing fancy.
When I was a teacher, my usual attire was the official uniform or gym wear. I modeled that attire for years and years. My catwalk was the center aisle of my classroom. I usually end my class hours with chalk marks and dust ( sometimes glitter) all over my clothes. Tres' chic!
Ah, but now that I do corporate trainings, I wear a conservative suit.Not very comfy and it makes me feel stuffed.
I am practical and frugal when it comes to shopping for clothes. I never splurge and don't go frivolous. The pieces I own, however, are timelessly precious and complement my personality.
Now, when it comes to color, I like coordinating my clothes in shades of light browns, creams, whites, and deep rose. I shun away from colors that are too bright, such as fuchsia, yellow and orange. Black does not always become me.
And when we speak of style, the classic elegant look is what I strive for, although I can be funky at rare moments. I don't slave after the latest sexy outfits, but I do, sometimes, show a shoulder here or a bit of a cleavage there, but only in good taste, at the right place, and when accompanied by my husband ( whom I aim to amuse when I am attired as such.)
Hliza: What is one modern invention that you despise the most?
Prism: I would like to say "modern artillery" but they aren't gadjets. Nevertheless, I despise them. Oh' but wait a minute, you said "invention".....so I guess that would be it.
I would also like to add that those little game things..."psp," I think they call it...or "X Box, " I really don't like them! They are highly addictive and a waste of time ( my opinion only).
Gone are the days when kids get a big kick out of books...sad.
END OF PART ONE.
7 comments:
you know prism ..
i loved all your fashion photos ..
everything looks good on you!!!
and i remember you posting a picture of you in your classroom (you were showing off your new glasses) even your school marm clothes looked good on you.
i'm a jeans gal myself .. and i'm happiest when i can top it with a plain gray t shirt. however, during the summer i do have a bit of a weekness for little summer dresses.
and yeah, i probably wouldn't have thought modern artillery myself ..
but you are so right on that one.
I enjoyed the interview, Lady P. I like the picture, you look so cute. Look forward to the next part.
Yeah..the most famous Malaysian blogger to 11 people he he!
I know you'll be putting a nice pic of you..coz I love to see your smile in those pics he he. My fashion staple is jeans jeans jeans too but you look more classy I think!
I was thinking of karaoke when I asked this but yes, I hate modern artilleries too. So much!
Thank you for taking time to answer!
Your responses to Hliza's questions are as eloquently written as are your posts.
Luxie: Must agee I also love all your pics and fashion sense. Even your house is so beautiful and colourful.
Hi Lady Prism, love your eloquence here and your beautiful blog. Outstanding! 'Can see you one sentimental lady. And a lovely one too.
Nice of you to pop over my place, thank you.
You have a great week and keep well, best regards and mabuhay, Lee.
you look marvalous! Jeans are my favorite too. I must have 15 pairs... fat ones, skinny ones and loads in between! lol
Weapons are weapons... I just hate the real savage ones that make people suffer instead of the quick death kind... but all in all I try to stay away from any of them! lol but for a knife that I can cook with!
Post a Comment