Aaaah, yes, finally, thank heavens, there is light!Fiiiinally, oh, finally, I am slooowly wriggling back to life....
Finaaaaly, I am beginning to breath though my two nostrils once again....how wonderful..tra lee la lee lah!
Fiiiiiinaly, I am beginning to flake off my dry sickie skin...to reveal the birth of a new glow....bwa! a! a!...
I 'm almost back to the good old me...in a new fresh way!
No more dizzy desolation!
No more whizzing for air!
Enough!
I cannot take anymore..
This itchy coughie' burning spirit of sickie must go...it is banished!!...It has played havoc long enough...No more!
In a couple of days, I, Prism dee' doo'...will be fit enough to devour...Ice cream! I swear.
13 comments:
i'm so glad you are feeling better!
i laughed out loud when i saw your mask ..
but your eyes look really exhausted under all of that goop ..
i hope it helped to get rid of the ick feeling ..
and here's to ice cream! may you devour all you want in due haste..
XO
Ice cream is waiting for you is a great incentive to get better. Seriously, take your time to get your full strength back. I know it will be soon. Hugs to you, Lady P.
Like Foam, I laughed out too! That's one expensive moment for us to see..And welcome back Lady P!
I was not laughing
I saw a monster
You look much better without mask
and when you are not so exhausted
I just ate fruit cocktail and ice cream, I hope you soon can do the same!
Get better!
lady prism's back!! ;)
lets do ice-cream then...my treat!
Now everybody's screaming for ice cream! hahah. Glad you're back on your feet now.
Aha ha ha! Ice cream! I hope you won't get tonsillitis! Watch out girl!
Your mask...mine is apricot, so it's a little peachy-colored! hee hee!
So glad you're starting to feel better ... in a new fresh way, even! I miss your tra-la-las and deedle dees when you're sickie, dear Prism.
Thank you for your recent comments; I'm very interested in getting the perspective of those outside the U.S. It's a global world we live in, and each country's health has an impact on other countries. I need to read more about what's going on in the beautiful Phillipines. I read what you post, but am interested in digging deeper to better understand what you and your fellow citizens are experiencing. May God bless us all in these times!
Aaah, prayers are answered, Lady Prism is healed! Keep breathing in the new..we await your full-fledged return.
Much love to you!! xo
I've been so away from cyberspace lately, that I missed your illness. I apologize for that, and hope you feel much better immediately, not slowly.
Interesting your responses to Hilza. From them, I gather you're most comfortable in jeans (me too). Your advice to a future daughter-in-law piques my curiosity. Women in my family are taught to never let things go. My sister, for example, will ride me about something I did in 1968, for crying out loud.
Then again, she always smells good.
hehehehehe
hehehehhehehehe
hehehehhehe
You reminded me of Phantom of the Opera!
Glad there is cheer in your heart and sniffles are gone!
glad you're feeling better
Breyers makes a wonderful Cherry Vanilla, though I feel it a bit pricy.
Homemade brand has something called Cherry Cordial that is marachinno cherries and drizzled chocolate. Scrumptious.
Breyers also makes Butter Pecan, a rich, wonderfull aromic pecan halves ice cream, but, I never eat this in front of people, anymore.
You see, I eat without my teeth, and anything with nuts...if they get in my mouth, I taste them till they are 'bland' then spit them out. (I apologize if you are visualizing that, but ten, it does seem to attest to how good that ice cream is)
Well, my job here is done. Get some ice cream and enjoy a lil life, my friend. (and, it never hurts to give your puppy a bite or two, either)
Post a Comment