Do YoU still ReMembEr MeeeEeeEeeH?!?...
Mommy is pretty tired right now. It's been busy busy buuusy days lately. She can't come to blog sooo..I did!
I really want a blog of my own!!
I have lots of stories to tell little boys and girls..I can be their friend..I can tell them stories! Don't you just think I should have my own bloggy' space???..Please tell mommy so....Oh' owww'..here she comes for me now...I shouldn't really be snuggling myself here...See yah!
12 comments:
lol..
too cute looking there, bushy ..
..and perhaps a wee bit guilty? i've read the blog of a dog before..
so, why not?
ps: i've taken that flower test on the sidebar before. i think dd had it posted once. i was a snapdragon.
Hello Prism, I love your new blog. I'll have to put you new link on my blog. our puppy is soooooooo cute. Have a wonderful day!
Busy is so sweet! You know, I actually used to have a blog called Casa Zoe, which I wrote from my dog's perspective. It got to be too much to keep it up, so I closed it. My kids STILL ask me to reopen Casa Zoe. They loved checking in to see what their dog was saying about us! LOL
I'd like Bushy to tell the story about why he bit his mistress. Come one, dog. Explain yourself.
Prism:
Thanks for the encouraging comments on my blog. I've now and found yours and will read along.
Johannah
Dog related: We are in the market for a Burnese Mountain dog... maybe in a year or so.
too cute.
i miss my doggy.
AWE...............maybe Mr. Pooch really does need his own blog?
could be fun...an adventure in the least
loved his self portrait ^..^
love to you,
xoxo darlene
Bushy!!!
Yesh. Get a DogBlog!!! We'd love to hear you report on mommy and the kids.
As for you Pris, take some time to pamper mommy. Get to a spa!!!
xxoo
Hi!!!
xoxo
yeay bushy ... you just go ahead and tell us a story or two. you are very, very cute ...
Very nice, Lady, very nice!
I love dogs.
have a nice day
yes for his own blog!!!
LOL
Post a Comment