Tuesday, June 10, 2008
For All These Friend's Ov' Mine
Now there are a great many bands and a great many singers and a great many songs for a great many centuries and a great many more to come...
But the Lady Prism who is The Lady Luxie (phew' so many me's ) has but one life time in the stream consciousness of all these great greatness...
and it is in this humble thought that she gives thanks for the voices and the spirit and the magic that jazzez up her soul...INCOGNITO!
I leave you the message of this song as I take a week's hiatus from bloggerville to concentrate on some mean work that needs to be done.
Love to you all ! Think of me...as I will you..
P.S. INCOGNITO OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you go get that mean work done. go turn it into not mean work.. :)
but don't overdo it now, okay?
see you in a week. :)
Hey Pris! Lux!!! A rose by any other name...
is still a rose!
love ya!!!
xoxo
This song is great!
Post a Comment