There's a reason you chose earth, R------,
exactly when you did,
being exactly who you are,
with those already in your life,
and those who soon will be:
Super cheeeezy ya'..but when you're trying to beat a deadline and your eyes are all weary and the news is still all gloomy...a little wistful TUT note makes a whole lot..yes a whooole lot of calming difference.
to be an example,
to shine your light,
and to give hope.
Yeah, you were needed, R------, super bad.
Kind of obvious now, huh?
The Universe
And this is what I wish for you as well...
Calmness...
5 comments:
when life gets hectic, it's always good to have calmness wished upon you..
thank you.
thankyou. thankyou. i so need calmness this week. ((hugs)) glad to see you back in your element. so prolific you.
Is silence calmness too ?
I recognized that message from the Universe right when I started reading - I get the TUT messages, too!
I smile a silly grin when I open mine each morning, knowing that I am loved by the Universe and that the message will make my heart smile.
Good luck with that deadline! Everything is temporary and this will pass soon, too.
Om Shanti - Peace and All Good
Namaste
don't you just love tut! i got the same message too! calmness... right now i'm in blurness :P
Post a Comment