
Dearest You,
That's my lovely niece taking a close look at her baby sister the day the baby arrived. I wonder what 's on her mind?
I, on the other hand, have lots...as in lots on my mind...
Good exciting things to think of such as;
a. potting violet spotted plants
b. starting a secret recipe notebook
c. writing chapter 3 of a story started two years ago
Then there's the upcoming project..."work" you might call it....just minor detail in the lily pond of fun in my life...Hey, here's wishes and whispers of fun...fun....fun in your life as well !
there still is a child in me..
LOve,
The Lady Priz'
6 comments:
what a great photo ..!
it reminds me of a photo of my son when he was perhaps a bit younger gazing down in wonder and curiosity at the miracle of his newborn brother..
it's always good to tap on the child within ..
even if "work" intervenes at times ..
Love to you Lady Priz .. :)
secret recipe notebook...that sounds interesting, mmhh???!!
Love to you too!
I'm all for projects. Your niece brings back memories of the first time I saw my kid sister. If she's like me, she's probably thinking, "This is cool--almost as good as a puppy."
BTW, if there's still a child in you, perhaps a C-section is in order?
(ducking right about now).
A child in you...
A child in me...
Friends from the start-
sight unseen.
And that's what I love about you :)
I need to email you and find out some secrets! lol-
hugs!
don't be silly.
Of course the niece is pondering how best to deal with the new found, indentured servant!
Ha! My brother served well...until first grade or so.... Then the mutineer took grasp of the situation and to this day, I cannot get him to bring me a glass of water.
So, best advice....take the reigns early, leave them plenty of room, but retain the grip.
(No....)
but I am getting a writing blog on with the red color background.
At first it seemed a bit much. But, a couple of gals wandered by and said it was fine.
Thing is, I know that the red color reminds me of enamel, like a wooden box painted with (seems like) a b'zillion coats of red paint and polish.
But, I can't seem to find 'blogger designs' with inlays.
Maybe I should make my own....
Well, whatever.
I'm happy for your growing family.
Mine, too grows. My niece just had her first baby this year. Fat cheeked giggler.
Ooooh, a secret notebook of recipes. Sounds like fun!!!
I think there is pure love in the eyes of your neice. She is witnessing her first love at first sight.
xoxo
Post a Comment