I haven't forgotten you. How can I?
How could I?
Your words are etched inside my heart.
It's just that...
sometimes,
well, you know me,
at times I just want to sit by myself and watch the world go by in silence.
No blues.
I told Foamy one time that I would buy a hat. I haven't done that yet. Not a lot of people here wear hats . But I will.
As soon as I finish what needs to be done...
As soon as I've written what I need to fully write...
And just as soon as my dream takes flight...
I will go and buy myself a pretty lady hat...
ps: ....."then I will sit down at the Museum Cafe and breakfast with my love....in my new hat."
5 comments:
My almost bold head must be protected from the sun
I can't wait to see your new hat, Luxie! I wish I could wear more hats. I don't look good in most of them. I have a few straw hats that I enjoy, though.
i am definitely a hat woman.
i can see you in one too.
by this time i hope you got one.
Rustan's used to have a good selection you know.
hope all is well.
i have been incredibly busy and/or running away from something.
(you know what i mean?)
There are times for words, and times for silence. I think most of us understand.
I hope you post a picture of yourself with that hat.
soemtimes we need silence..
i fully understand..
and, puleeze, when you are sitting at the museum cafe with your love .. let him take a photo of you in your new hat..
ps: i so wanted to take a hat to new york, but didn't ..
even though i really can't recall seeing anybody there with a hat on .. besides the occasional ball cap ..
Post a Comment