For the life of me I can't remember where I got this pic so now there is no way I can decently acknowledge the website from whence ( hee' hee' what a word..whence..) it came from except to say it was a site that hosted pretty pics of far flung dreamy long ago.And yeees, I ripped it off....acknowledged, guilty and sorry.
I' m so bad. Nope, don't say I'm not, I am. Hubz says so. I'm sure even my 4th grade school mate, Patricia, would think so till now. Left her dangling in the merry go round while I swirled it round' like mad. Ernesto would think so too. Ripped off his reviewer in half when we were in 3rd grade. He cried. Sissy boy.....had to go running to teacher to tell.
Sulky....sulky me...nothing can equal my bad hair today....just bad...bad...bad...badder than any way its ever been, ..flying here and there....standing in static strands towards the north....bits of frizzy sizzled looking black brown and red dried pasta....gunk plonked erect on top of my head....gawd'.....
Good thing am' getting a hat coz' now I really truly need one.
I dunno' whatever wrong I did to that lady who gave me this haircut I now sport. I mean, I told her ( or him I haven't decided..honestly I can't tell....and I don't care that I can't tell but I do care about my hair!) to give me a "layered" look.
So this person swings my chair, drapes me in white cotton parlor blanket, then starts snippity snappity snipping my hair with such bravado, such flaaaaair of professional drama I was spell bound...just utterly enchantingly trusting and taken and beholden....I sighed, "what an artist!"
Honestly, I couldn't help it....I haven't been in a parlor for a long time and the whole moment had this Phantom of the Opera effect on me.....gawd'...I stupidly sat there deeply moved by the swaying of arms and tilting of my chin..left..right..right..left...dramatic snip!
15 minutes later it was over and I looked swell!
That is until I took a shower later that evening and found out I couldn't quite bring back the style created hours ago. So I thought, "big deal..my hairs a natural curl..it'll soon layer daintily and frame my face naturally.
It's been two weeks and now...my left head..I mean the left side of my head obviously has longer hair than my right side totally framing my face all right, only I have to somehow tilt my neck towards the left in order for my left face to be symmetrical to my right (????)...grrrrrrrrrr.......
Snooooks, I know I have to have someone "balance" my hair....but awww'.....it's been cut shorter than I wanted....another snip and hu! hu!hu!..it'll take months for this to grow back...drats....
am' currently planetary goddess of monster hair.
5 comments:
Rest, don't write. Heal from the headache and take good care of your self.
i know headaches..
hope you are feeling better...
i see that you must be feeling better .. lol ..
eh...
who needs hair ..
i think we all outta be bald anyways...
and wear hats ..
You crack me up, Luxy, you photo-ripper-offer, you! ;-)
Can't imagine you looking bad, but I definitely understand a bad hair day, especially with wavy hair!
I just had mine cut last Friday and I'm kinda "meh" about it, too. And I paid an arm and a leg for it, to boot.
I think we all should have a left head and a right head. Or we should have a wrong head and a right head to chose between every morning.
Post a Comment