Monday, July 7, 2008

On The Sunny Side



Two things ( among others) worth celebrating today....


1. The bank said we overpaid for the mortgage of my car, making this month's payment the last there is. We were expecting to pay till September. Yeeeeehah!

2. Someone I don't know wrote that I have sparkling eyes ( whoohee he!he!).....and a peaceful countenance.

Awww'.....how nice. Peace is what I strive for so here goes a yeehah' skippity doo' from me' heart :)


Love to you all...

6 comments:

sparringK9 said...

bushy time!!! you do sparkle - even thru the internets. i love your sunny side - i also like it when you turn into a warrior chick too (like at the donut shop chick! grrrrrrrrrrherherherhahaha)

..................... said...

yes, i agree with k9 ..
your inherent joie de vivre and that sparkle in the eyes shines through cyberspace.
cool to have a car payed off, esp. since you didn't expect it .. that is one of the sunny side of lifes, indeed.
:)

Amber Cargile said...

Look at how cute Bushy is! You do sparkle, Luxie!

Lady Prism said...

K9: yah'..I remember that donut girl ha!ha!ha!...Thanks for dropping by :>

......: t'was a real surprise!!

Amber: I love this pic of Bushy he!he!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

yes you do!
your eyes are joyful!

Guatyen said...

oh my! lookit bushy! i feel like picking him up and hug hug hug! :)