Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Laptop Canvass

Lavandera ( 1957)
By: Philippine National Artist - Fernando Amorsolo

With a stroke of obsessive compulsiveness, I swipe through this blog, once, twice, three times, maybe four just to make sure that my words are within the frame of this virtual space. As much as possible, I refrain from writing anything political, or too personal, or gooey emotional. Anything posted that I soon gleam unfit have had to pfft...And since I do not know how to scale down the size of my fave "youtube" videos, those too had to go....from here. Someday soon I will put up a proper place to house those fave songs of mine.

Why (?)

{Not that it would be of remote interest to anyone I know, so let's just say the Luxie me and the Prism me are having a bit of a conversation eh' (?!).}

This space is light. I come here to unwind, relax..."chill" I think you call that. I'm thinking, someday, if anything, by any stroke of fate....yes, if anything happens to me...( knock on wood 3 times) if my young, vital, sexy, gorgeous, sensational self ( bwa!a!a! am' kidding - totally -about the self adoration ha!ha!) suddenly passes onto the tunnel of yonder world.....simply put, if I "croak" kinda' unexpectedly, then at least I would be so immortalized within the canvass of this screen.

This blog is not for me. This is for him who has loved me the most. And this is for them, the living result of that love. When I am gone, you will come back here and find me. No need for flowers tho'.

I know...
I am someday.....
going to be....
just like that nymph of a lady,
all but....
a memory.


and so i blog

and eat cookies too...lots..

3 comments:

..................... said...

i do love that painting up there .. very romantic.
i know i certainly don't write anything political and try to refrain from the gooey emotional .. woe is me stuff. and some of the things i've written are also for my children.
but, hey .. if you want to post long youtubes .. go ahead .. your musical taste also paints a laptop canvas of who you are.
here's to a good week .. you luxious prism .. :)

Lady Prism said...

I love Amorsolo paintings. They are rare, very expensive and much sought. This blog of mine is different from the others I've had...I guess this is why I am more cautious of what I say when I write here.

Have a happy vibrant week!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

You are now a lovely woman and that's it, no worries about tomorrow because today that's all matters and because of Today tomorrow will be a good memory too.
Let's eat cookies, and cake, too!!!
Yum!
maybe a little bit of icecream, too
;-)
LOL
let's keep laughing ;-)