Having driven for almost three hours straight, he came home extra exhausted that afternoon. After the usual ritual of washing up, he plopped himself onto the bed while I set aside his notebook case, as well as several office documents brought home from work.With all seriousness he started doing the little tic tac things he does on the pda...few minutes later his cellphone rings. I sat down in bed and openly listened to his conversation...something about square meters and 10th floor and split down payments. Obviously he was negotiating something. Moments later he clicked off the phone.
Get dressed.
We are going to take a look at something.
This is too good to pass up, says this man.
What is too good to pass up? I asked, hoping he would miraculously say we could have that piece of sandy heaven I wanted.
You know that 5 tower resort condominium being built on the East Service Road? Well, my agent says a buyer just backed out. He asked if we would be interested to take over. In effect, if we put in a down payment tonight, we would be getting it still at its pre- selling price earning about ***,000 on its present value. Think investment honey, I'm buying.
And this is how in a span of 60 minutes, just out of the blue, I found myself signing papers to a tenth floor slice (of what is marketed as) urban paradise.
Every once in a while life flicks you a a bit of an "unexpected" odd "surprise". You throw out a wish and the universe answers back with a bit of a twist...concrete for sand but pretty still. So now, when I want a swim, all I have to do is gear up for a ten minute drive.....then dive.
picture: model unit
10 comments:
It IS always with a twist, isn't it? Whatever you ask for, the Universe adds its own spices and opportunites wrapped in unlooked-for packaging. But...it is always perfect for us at the moment. And we grow, boy, don't we grow.
Congratulations!!!
Thanks Graciel! I'm looking forward to more "pleasant" twists :>
wow..
what a twist indeed .. lol ..
we'll be wanting photos soon, you know .. ;)
Oh yes, just what you asked for. Next time, ask for Palm Island in Dubai, and one for me! You seem to have such good luck attracting goodness in.
xoxo
Congrats!! Good investment.
Foam: It' still space actually ha!ha! We bought from tower three...and they're just starting construction..the pool and clubhouse is operational tho'.:>
Gillian: Oh' hee! hee! My gooosh'..Palm Island Dubai ha!ha!...thanks for the congrats! :>
OoOoOoo... niceeee... how wonderful to have surprises from the universe, especially nice ones like this. :)
lovely. lovely twist :) email me the "gory" detaisl will you? so dyan na tayo mag lunch next time?
Cathy: Siya' I will. We need to meet up coz' I have a bag of teenage clothes and shoes for typhoon Frank. Makati siguro kung ok sayo...n'ways I'll write before sleeping.
Alison: Hey' girl..thanks for dropping by. I really want more surprises..maybe this time something that would come for free ha!ha!
Oh lovely, lovely twist! You are so lucky!
Post a Comment