Hi!
Cat speaking here.
I would just like to tell you' that the blogging Prizm Lady is out in search of authentic Spaghetti Vongole and some luscious creamy Vienna Coffee.
She also intends to buy a bunch of yellow daisies, a few wooden frames ( the older looking the better), six wine goblets with blue stems, and quite possibly - a quaint rose colored hat.
Till then..meeeeeeeaow'....
in gato lingo meaning....
ave' a purrrrfect happy day!
Cat speaking here.
I would just like to tell you' that the blogging Prizm Lady is out in search of authentic Spaghetti Vongole and some luscious creamy Vienna Coffee.
She also intends to buy a bunch of yellow daisies, a few wooden frames ( the older looking the better), six wine goblets with blue stems, and quite possibly - a quaint rose colored hat.
Till then..meeeeeeeaow'....
in gato lingo meaning....
ave' a purrrrfect happy day!
7 comments:
yo.. gato! tell that prism to save me some of that coffee...
and if she does find a quaint rose colored hat ..
i wanna know where she got it.
Hi Prism,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can tell we are kindred spirits by the words and vibe here. I love your cat. I have one too. I will be stopping by often. Your always welcome at my place as well.
Hugs to you.
meow? meeeow mew mew mao wow?
mmm... i hope the cat sends you the message :)
see ya soon!
meeeeeeeaow
Are you back or are you still out buying daisies?
what a nice picture of el gato. i love how the color of his coat blends with the different colors of nature. stunning.
Okay Kitty..tell Prism that I love her..I'll be back when she's back..and tell her I got to dig into my mom's everchanging measurements of ingridients whenever she makes that delicious rendang..or get things straight with her..how in the world can I document her recipe if she keep saying..a speck of this..a pinch of that..and if you're not sure, just taste it first with a spoon..urrghh..it's a nightmare to dig her secret recipe (no wonder I'm such a bad cook he he)..Tell Prism I love her long comments on my beautiful daughter; maybe I can hook her up with one of Prism's handsome sons..he he..they'll make gorgeous grandkids..he he.
vongole?? with clams? or squids? arrghhhh...me craving! ;)
Post a Comment