Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spray It With Cologne
















I did it...somehow!

Yaaaaaah baaaaaaby!!!!

Woohooo!!! tra la la la la...Ahoo! ahoo!

dancing...

dancing..

danciiing..meeeh'....


Went
through the stack of old books, old newspapers, office papers, half a year's accumulated receipts ( that cannot be let go just yet ugh') and a gank' fresh assortment of plain clutter ( mysterious keys, small light bulbs - stuff like that) piled in closet corners, cabinet drawers, forgotten boxes and musty bags stocked way up where extra terrestrials most probably reside - rent free.


Heck by' gawd' I was hell bent on accomplishing this task like the salvation of my soul depended on it....which, if you look at in a certain way, is, what it precisely was.

I tell you my friend, going through the slooooooow mundane cyclic ritual of weeding the essential from the trivial is painfully the most excruciatingly boooooooooooring boring booooring challenging thing I could ever be faced with. My hair literally stands on end, my skin feels like creepers, and the end points of my fingers twitter and convulse on its own!!

And what of my my mind? Oh' my mind just jumps ship. Figuratively scoots away leaving my body to desperately grasp the last dangling rope that connects despondency to sanity.

You probably think I'm drama queen huh?
Exag..exag....but no...really.....downright serious home cleaning unravels the monstrous femme Hyde in me. All the while I feel pathetic, and pitiful, and discontent, and jealous, and nasty, and queer, and angry, and dirty, and hot, and dusty and... sad...

Purge...puuuuurging..that's how it is...

Like I empty the bowels of my soul of every minuscule negative vibe, allowing its vapid hissing fangs to nip my nape and sip my neck for the moment I am involved in the lowliest of tasks..accepting it...taking it...then finally...finally when all things are in place.....just yanking junking its hold...breathing...rejoicing.....VICTORY!!!!

My own personal Olympic battle ...conquering me!

People of the world, tonight I celebrate....
Vanilla ice cream...in cone...sweet cone... and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon!


ps: Pretty flower is stock photo.

5 comments:

..................... said...

"My hair literally stands on end, my skin feels like creepers, and the end points of my fingers twitter and convulse on its own!!" oh, i could have added feeling pathetic, angry, nasty..
yep, prism .. that's me exactly..
that's me when i do our paperwork .. plus i grow monstrous fangs while at it.
i don't feel like that while doing housework anymore.. primarily cause i quit doing it..
i'd quit doing the bills .. but i don't want the creditors to come..

X. Dell said...

Actually, there's a whole psychology of clutter that shrinks talk about. I think you found out their message without their advice, and their fees.

exskindiver said...

haaay naku,
i do this all the time and yet i can never keep up.
there is always a junk drawer in this house waiting to be de-cluttered.

Kasia Blue said...

Aaahhhh...my sentiments exactly! I soooooo need to do this too;)~ Maybe excavating all of the alien vacation resorts will help me on the road to getting everything else uncluttered. Oh, but the time it would take...

Love your blog!
Kasia

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

tell me about it I just finished a week ago cleaning 8 yrs of a house full of clutter and you know what I though I wasn't materialistic.
I am rethinking who I am for sure.
I say yes to a glass of cabernet for sure ;-)