
rain rattling my window pane...
cat meowing outside...
Sting on TV...
growling tummy...
"A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked." - Anais Nin
6 comments:
so beautiful!!
the chirping of crickets..
yet .. there is silence..
and early morning exhaustion..
abd a growling tummy..
time to make coffee..
ps: the photo is lovely .. :)
That is a beautiful pic
hmmmm... today is a good day. tomorrow is a good day too. and the day after tomorrow is definitely a good day also.
It rains here too
but when I turned my head to see through the window I can actually see some blue heaven. I must put my jogging shoes on and run for fun...
see you later
Great poem, Luxie! Rainy days are great for reflection, aren't they?
Post a Comment