Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Flow



You know how sometimes you have to deal with someone you don't really want to deal with for no reason except that you don't "gel" like there's a vibe there that just went cobweb crooked somewhere and so the flow of energy is more of a shaky uncomfortable irritating static that's how it is right now with me and my center is an inch off where it should be and the balance of everything is a teetering carnival trapeze so that even talking to my kind dandy accountant seems pretty much like lugging around a heavy dead weight black plastic of a bag of brimming rubbish annoyance and even my son's munching is churning through the marrow of my spine sending scary spiky pin like electric tremors to the tips of my pal - pi - ta - ting lips and i know i shouldn't order an oily Mcdonald junk food takeout but I did so be it. Shudder.


* Then again at ten forty five pm I have to humbly say that tho' this be a crappy imperfect day there were prisms of light that made it all right.

tra la la la la...la

now is cool, even more!

8 comments:

diana said...

hey! you just described me!
but anyway ..
hope your flow of energy balances itself out soon ..

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

heyyy! I love that! that's the music from a great movie!!!
And she was a great actress too!
Back to your post, I know what you mean by the feeling but I am glad to hear admitting that it wasn't that bad and after all your day was allright.
hugs sweet you!

boneman said...

the only difference between a good day and a bad day?
Is what you feel about it.

Love the day and you'll love your accountant...well, to a point, of course.
Even the slurping of a young one can be 'music' if you listen right.

Good luck....
and, he's hoping you many happier days.

Shell said...

I've had many a day like this!! Do what I do, when I can't feel The Force, I just snuggle in my bed, watch the sky and listen to music or watch movies until I fall asleep.

Lady Prism said...

Foamy: Thankfully, days like these are rare :)

Mermaid: I just luv' her voice..such a dramatic life she's lived tho' quite short...hugs back to you!

boneman: Absolutely, it is indeed how we feel about it. Thanks for the pretty words:>

Shell: Days like these you just have to whisper thankfulness to surviving it and for just being so alive. Thanks for being here:>

Anonymous said...

It is impossible to be on the top all the time.

But you turned it in a cool day in the end.

Very well done and written

Anonymous said...

And Piaf was a magic little woman with an enormous voice filled with feelings.

Amber Cargile said...

Glad you're back to blogging more frequently, Luxie! I so enjoy your posts.

In all honesty, when I have those "off" days it's often either because I'm really tired...or it's hormonal. But of course we all have those days "just because" , too. C'est la vie, after all...and it's not always "en rose"! :-)