Rain, rain, rain is what we have been getting so far for the whole of this week. My plants are enjoying it tho'..their rooty arms all high up wavy wavy bathing in the showers, and oh' how much more sexy green, lively and healthy they all look...so plant superstar Emmy they all are! I envy my pink jasmines!
Anyway, thanks to all of you ( mwah' mwah' kiss* kiss* ) who took time to come visit my bloggy' home. Such a fun sweet treasure you all are. I totally heart reading your thoughts and circling back to your space to soak inside your cyber world. Each person has a different inspiring energy and I never leave empty.
I've been in mini-hyber for much of the week, just totally closeted in meatspace obsessing over ordinary stuff needing to be done. I always have the TV on following the food scare news. Terrible terrible and so alarming. However, such is life and it is beautiful still in spite of everything in the world that is totally bonkering muck mad mad wrong nowadays. Oh' yes, no more milk for a while, no yogurt and no soya either.
( sigh )
Right now my organizing mojo is kicking in so I'm into turning one of my bedroom closets into an art- book space of some sort. I just thought it would be a good idea after watching Suzy Blu's latest project. Funny coz' I was thinking how I don't have my own..just my own goofy space in this house....and then there she is, this lady who tells me I have! Life is cool.
well, I'll be out of town for a few days...I do hope I can find a teeny weeny opportunity to go so "hi" to all of you while I'm away. But in case I don't, here's a whole lot of "HUUUUUUUUUUGS" from me!
Come to think of it, our hurting world needs a big big BIGdose of hug...
6 comments:
we're having hot hot hot weather here! my poor poor plants, send some rain over will ya! :)
ya... hugs to the world!
we could stand to have rain here.
btw., did you know that your birds and fairies are really into 'hugging'. each time i come there are more .. :)
enjoy your trip!
ps: and no maybe on the video greeting .. :)
I wrote in one of my journals recently, "I feel like a dried out sponge, at the mercy of a misty morning, and thirsting for a soaking rain."
And in my part of the world today- the soaking rains are here, and I step into your bloggy home and find a soaking for my heart. Thank you :)
Our boys celebrate their special day- one day a part- and mine too wanted a small affair at the lake, with a few freinds and family for a cook out. This weekend that's where we'll be- and if it rains- we'll find a shelter and make it work. I will be thinking of you and your family on Satruday as I spend the day with mine.
Hugs- no...
Big Hugs :)
Yes, yes, yes, Life is Beautiful! Thank for you affirming and putting out that positive energy. It's all about attitude, isn't it? We can sit and grimace at the storm ... or learn how to dance in the rain. Through your wonderful words I can get a sense of how happy those pink jasmine are to be getting washed and refreshed!
Much joy and peace to you!
Its been raining here all weekend, but that makes it rather cozy and relaxing. Still, I am glad the sun will emerge once again tomorrow! Hope you are having a great weekend! xoxo
Looking forward to seeing some of your decor mojo projects!
Post a Comment