Sunday, September 28, 2008

Worthy Goals

"Tra la la la laaaa......"

"The sun is shining so silvery bright,
the birdies are chirping all in flight.
the washer a buzzing
my cat is a snoring
my poodle had cheese cubes delight...."


Now it would not hurt a bit if on this lovely pretty sunny bright Monday morning, I do the most sensible thing and set out a few goals to make the onslaught of days more - manageable. Smart people do that I read somewhere. So wait a bit and let me search for a pen here....ah, yes, here...got one...pink....perfect!

What to write..what to write..hmmm....


1. Go to the deli and buy a pie - mango pie, to be exact!

2. Start my art journal ( weeee!)


3. Paint trees and flowers ( watercolor )

4. Write poem ( done - see above- clap! clap! )

5. Read: Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell

6. hang Christmas lights

7. Purchase two bottles of full bodied red wine ( and chocolate )

Gawk.....gank.... eeeks!! I have got to end here! This reads more like a list of things to do - pressure..pressure...pressure....

I wonder tho'..., "How busy will you be this week?"


Here's me wishing that you HAVE A GREAT DAY...everyday!

ps: My bloggies are under construction.


10 comments:

darkfoam said...

my, my ....
those love birdies sure are multiplying ... hmmmmm..
those are very worthy goals .. i like them ..
i think i'll definitely do your goal #7 for myself this week.
and how busy will I be?
ech .. don't wanna think about it .. :)

ps: i might need to borrow a ton of fairies ..

Lady Prism said...

he!he!he!....the fairies will multiply this side of the camp by the end of this week'...am' pretty sure of that! I'm thinking goblins too!

And of course go grab some fairies from here...they work wonders I tell you! he!

Shell said...

Wonderful goals. I especially like the mango pie, the full bodied wines and chocolate. As you can see I have food and drink on the brain. Have a magical monday.

Amber Cargile said...

What a delightful "to do" list, Luxie! I'm with Shell...share some of that mango pie and wine!

Hope you're having a wonderful week.

Lady Prism said...

Hello there Amber and Shell! Thanks for dropping by. I do hope you ladies get a double dose of everything happy and bright this week:)

Anonymous said...

i'm so busy so busy

blogging is the way I relax

i like red wine too but it makes me so dizzy and gives me hangover
blogging works every day
red wine only on special occasions

tra la la la laaaa....

darkfoam said...

WOW!! your bloggie is so kewwwwwl looking .. :)

Lady Prism said...

ah' yes, same here ROLF, blogging is a virtual spa moment for me:>

Foamy: Thanks. The other fairies had to go fly off tho':)

Lucy said...

This place is looking just fantastic, with so much fluttery movement and colour.

You clever thing!

Lady Prism said...

Thank you Lucy!