Four hours of sleep is all I've had, then I woke up to a heavy downcast gray of a clouded sky pregnant with baby raindrops.All is still.
I am outside and have yet to decide whether to smile or not. My mouth is twined in a peculiar curve as I look upon this bitter sky above. Sad.
I know I shouldn't wear my fluffy red bedroom slippers here. I'm wearing them anyway. No apologies. I wonder what will become of this day?
My cellphone just bleeped. It was him. He sent me something in the mail. I should check, so I will and - off I go.
Loading....loading.
Maybe he sent me cyber chocolates. The dark kind.
He sent me a cat, with a pot. There it is.
He is in love with me - obviously. What other proof need I have? I will see him in the deep of this evening, exciting. What should I wear? Lace? Satin? Silk? Shirt? Nothing? Decisions...decisions.
There are days in a week when I am alone. I can't sleep alone. No matter how I try. I just lie down wondering about the world ( among other wonderings).
I wonder about other planets too, violet planets, particularly. Sometimes I think as far off as galaxies beyond galaxies. What's out there? Do they have eyes too? Do they eat ice cream? Can they digest melamine?
Last night I wondered about this elevator that would reach beyond our clouds. Will I live long enough to ride that? Would they allow me to ride it if I be a hundred and twenty?
Maybe God would zap it out, again. Shocking. Or maybe jumble people's languages, again. Free speech.
And then there's that Particle Accelerator, fascinating really. So big. So long. I don't care about big bangs or theories or dimensions, or eerie dark matters, but it would be immensely interesting to crawl through that thing. Admit it.
I did wonder about Jet Man. I want his contraption. Only, I want it in pink. Maybe I can find a way to steal it. Or maybe, I know someone who can, wicked wicked thought.
Hmmm....
Some say you are only seven persons away from someone you want to meet. Interesting. I'd like to meet Sting. I have a thing about him. Secret.
5 comments:
I care about big bangs and theories and dark matters, I must admit.
He obviously love you, of course.
of course he is in love with you ..
:)
my spouse is gone so much ..
i find that i have learned to sleep quite well alone actually ..
but that still do wonder at times ..
about what you wonder.
i don't care to meet sting ..
or any other celebrity..
but i'd care to meet you.
I always enjoy your blog, Luxie.
I am always interested in the ways physics and metaphysics intersect.
I so can't sleep alone too..but I still snore anyway!
Oh yes to the bedroom slippers. and a cat and a pot is a sure sign, if I ever heard one:)
Post a Comment