Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Answer to comments:

Hi there.
I miss blogging hu!hu! After I get done what needs to get done here, I'm going to blog hoppy' full force.

N'ways, thanks ladies for visiting my cat. "Cuddle's here is still a kitty. She was born in my backyard and lives there except for the occasional ventures inside my kitchen. I'm still trying to convince her that Bushy, my poody, may be loud but is no mean threat. She looks like she's wearing socks and is now becoming cuddly fat:)



My recent post is still below.
I just had to show you "Cuddles."

hee! hee! hee!...

8 comments:

Rose - Watching Waves said...

sweet kitty! Is she still a kitten?

Shell said...

Cuddles is adorable!

beezee~bee said...

can i cuddle him/her pleaseeee....can i? ;)

darkfoam said...

she's a cutie! .. i love cats.
is she really yours? or just a cat that's hanging out around your house?

C. JoyBell C. said...

Last year, I really, really, really wanted to buy a cat, really, really bad! My husband said "Unless someone gives you a cat, you're not getting one."

I was at this restaurant one day last year (Pomodoro Verde in Fun Ranch) when the owner of the restarant ( a kind, kind lady who works with the animal welfare) asked me if I'd like to adopt a Siamese cat! That was like 30 minutes before my husband joined me at the restaurant. "Hey, she wants to give me a Siamese cat!" I announced.

Needless to say, he was dumbfounded.

No, I didn't adopt the cat. I started thinking about allergies. :( Sigh...I should've, though! :)

Anonymous said...

Cuddles is charming. What do you give her to eat in your kitchen?

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

one day i will have a kitty living with me, oh yes!

Amber Cargile said...

What a cutie!