Turns out I'm coming down with something quite unpleasant....
A bit under the weather due to the confusing change of blazing heat then sharp cool....Climate can't seem to make up its mind, gone berserk me' thinks, so here I am aching and wheezing it up...
I'm sorry Helene, I know I said I'd post your questions about this time. I'm afraid it would have to wait a bit....
Off to rest now....
Take care all of you....
Photo: By me
9 comments:
get well soon!!
(From your previous post)- Over the last 12 months there many things which were good and right, and many that were not, and quite a few I couldn't put my finger on what the trouble was.
I shed tears so many times, in many places- and I often didn't know why. I hope your tears are dry today, and that you will feel better soon. My quote for the day was this, "The best is yet to be."-
My whispered prayers for you are "the best things- always~"
Hugs ♥
Take your time..do what you must..wishing that things will heal for you and sending some virtual hugs..
OMG! See! I TOLD you the climate is going totally mental! I did tell you that, didn't I? In one of my earlier comments?
Okay, so I have been on antibiotics for about 4 days now, same thing as your thing...I think...sore throat and sniffly nose and a little bit of a cough...the climate is mental, I tell you! Mental! Mental!
So...I have some advice for you...try buying Pei Pa Koa syrup at Diao Eng Chai (DEC) in San Juan or in Binondo. This syrup really, really ROCKS! It's been used in China since back in the days of the ancient dynasties! What it does: moistens your vocal chords, moistens your throat, soothes cough, softens phlegm, treats dry throat. Also, I have discovered that when inhaling the steam from the hot cup of it, the nasal passages feel soothed, as well!
Try it! You gotta!
p.s. I think you can find it at other Chinese drug stands, too! :)
Hey, I pray you get better soon! ((hugsss)) been so busy because of P's birthday and other deadlines. Going of for a vacay at the end of the month and hope to catch up with you in Feb. Take care!
No sorrys! I will be away for a week so wont even be able to check in regularly!
I hope you feel better soon! Take vitamins, rest up and drink lots of fluids!
xo
one of those days...it shall pass.
rest well :)
I understand, Lady P. You take care and get rest.
Hey hey! Hope you get well soon.
Post a Comment