I don't suppose it's too early for a ( devoted, charming, hardworking) wife to write out a wish list for Christmas eh? he!he!he!he! I'm taking the liberty anyway.
Oh, nothing fancy please. No bags, no dresses, no purses or anything glittery that can clink in sinks and fall into the deep mysterious bowel of a faucet pipe.
Juuuust...

1. Assorted whimsical terracotta pots ( different sizes and height!)
2. Garden plants ( lots)
particularly conifers and those that can be boxed
3. Wrought iron garden set
4. Mini rock water fountain
can be bought at Greenbelt 1 ground floor
5. Aquarium with flower horn
ok, tiger barbs will do
6. Water color art set (!!)
7. Sewing machine
mini only
8. Tifanny lamp (!!)
9. A huge mirror with antique looking wooden frame
for the living room..you know about this..
10. And....well....in case this particular someone wants to go beyond what I've mentioned, then the "William James Fine Burgundy Stoneware Collection" found at the plate section of Robinson's Galleria will do ;))
ps: I like the blue ones or the ones with roses!
pss: * don't worry, might think of a few more somethings after lunch....
psss: I haven't forgotten that you promised me, in your own sweet words, a "musical garden(?)".....waiting....
CREDIT: "Lady in the Market" by: Cn Solanor
view site here
12 comments:
Such delightful and fun things on your list! I hope you get every single one and loads of time to play.
Ps. I LOVE the new look! Omigosh - gorgeous, artistic, serene, engaging. And I'm so moved by the Anais Nin quote. You are such a gift! Namaste
Rose: Oh, thanks, Rose. I hope I get them all too! ha!ha!..but most especially the pots:>
a musical garden, eh .. ?
you could feed family and friends many beans and then have them stand around in your garden ..
/err/ .. yea ..
sorry ..
anyways ..
i just have one wish for christmas ..
my own personal butler ..
thaz all .. :)
hello lady prism,you have a beautiful blog here.
i wish that you receive all the gifts on your list,maybe you could a few walnuts too ;)
that's one looonngg list! ;)
may xmas come early 4 u this year sweetie...m in 'aidilfitri' mood still, xmas gotta wait..hehehe
Now you have wanting me to do my Christmas list too. Painting is lovely. My fave on the list is the water color set. So you can paint us some paintings and post it so we can all see it.
Ros! Ang ganda ng site mo! Makes me want to overhaul mine in time for my 44th! How did you do this? Teach me naman please... I have a week to tinker around mine.
Wow..that's quite a list! Ha ha..musical garden? Psst..I would add in a gardener if I were you since I'm not going to dig my hands in that soil..ha ha.
Love the look here!
I swear it is sometimes freaky how we are on the same wavelength! I saw some blue and white dinnerware recently that I was thinking maybe I'd ask my "hubz" (love your term) for Christmas! Still mulling it over...
A girl can't have too many dishes, can she? Well, maybe....
oh, i love your list! why can't i think of beautiful, wonderful things like that?
What a lovely wish list. Your husband must be thrilled as you are making it so easy for him :-)
By the way, most of the items on your list could be taken from my wish list.
Post a Comment