
I'm getting to it, Hliza! Your questions are very interesting hee!hee! It will be up by Monday...goodie..goodie...dee' dum!
Meanwhile, I saw in the news how so many parts of this world are experiencing the lash of such cold bitter winter weather.....brrrrrrrr. I cannot even begin to imagine how it would be like to have no heating amidst such conditions.
Over here, we are experiencing a breeze of delightful cool weather too! "Amihan" ( Northwesterly winds from Siberia) is so acknowledged since she only passes by when the Christmas season sets in. Lady Ami' lingers till about February to give a much needed respite from the usual dry or wet.
Yes, we savor the brief chill but this year has been quite unusual. It is much colder than it has been years back. Where I live, temperatures have dipped 18 degrees.That's a wow' if you live in Manila where hot means hot! It is also being reported that 2 days from now our summer capital, Baguio City, will dip 6 degrees! Not good for the veggies and those sweet fields of strawberries.
For someone used to temperatures of 27 degrees above, I appreciate this type of cool...( except that it dries my skin and hair), specially because I know summer ( March) with its dazzling heat, sun, and beach is just around the corner...
uh' oh...which means so is my birthday...another year older....yah!
Anyway, I like my doggie prints...or are those cow prints (?).....
I feel like dancing too...
12 comments:
cow prints .. lol ..
it's been cold here ..
what i would call proper winter.
really looking forward to your answers .. and hliza's questions.
It's been sooooo cold here. It's 9 degrees today. At night it's been dipping below 0.
Have a great day and enjoy your balmy weather. Anythings balmier than my weather right now.
Lydia
Your cow prints are cute. It is so cold here.I have to go out. I'm delaying it as much as I can. I like the dancing girl down at the bottom.
That is such a cool collection of cows! We don't have cold breezy months here down south..but it rains more often now after such a hot day in the morning. Yeah..I meant to read your answers when I knocked in just now..LOL.
Foam: At first i thought they were all doggies, then i noticed that some are cows.and cats...I think...he!he!
Hliza; The southern parts of my country are also experiencing torrential rains. The northern part, however, enjoys a much more pleasant cooler climate. I'm sure that the impending summer will be as blindingly hot as it is cool right now. Your questions will soon be answered he!he!
Shell: I saw that a plane just crashed in the Hudson River. It's amazing how everyone survived, thank goodness! I also got a view of your weather condition. The cold you have there is quite frightening for a tropical gal' like me.
Lydia: Below 0 degrees at night is like, wow!..My bones would probably ache....Your bloggy' though, is always such a warm and invigorating place:)
in the end we find out that they're all cute pets. Cats, dogs, cows....
of course, they seem to like it outside, so, I'm thinking I would stick with that. It's cool, the print(s?)
Neat dancer, too.
74 degrees Farenheit was the high today here in Phoenix. Gorgeous weather!
That cold stuff in the Midwest here is enough to freeze a cow into a dog...or vice versa! :-P
Wow I never thought Manila got that cold (and my hubby is from there..Quezon City). Stay warm :)
Your prints are adorable by the way!
Amber: lol!
Oh' but wait...yes, now I'm wondering about the animals who live in such extreme weather conditions..I wonder how they cope.
Boneman: yes, indeed. Except, I can't imagine me having a cow for a pet considering where i live. Prints would have to do :>
Caroline: Welcome to my blog! This is a rare occurence, although it does get balmy during what will call the "ber" seasons. I'm expecting our summer to be extremely hot.
Quezon City is just about an hour ( considering the traffic jams one encounters along the way) or so from where I live in the south of Manila:>
OMG! It is SO cold right now! We don't even use our airconditioners anymore! And believe me, we used to use them 24/7! We, like, have the windows open and we're wearing sweaters! The global climate is totally going mental! It's just not normal anymore. As a Christian, I say these are the signs of the times, and Jesus is coming soon.
Charity: LOL! Mental weather it is! At least, our electric bills will ease down :)
very enjoyable blog
Post a Comment